Monday, August 15, 2011

To keep or to go (Part II)

Hi, meet again. As promised I'll continue with the previous topic "To keep or to go".

Remember last time I did mentioned about how vital my student's evaluation to me?. Yup!. Being an educator is my dream since I was a kid. I remembered how I admired my primary school teacher. They had spent their precious time educated me (on these of course included their energy, their patience, money and everything). Still fresh in my mind how my headmaster at that time Cikgu Abdullah(I don't know where he is now.. Ah how i wished i could meet him now and payback his sacrifice towards me at that time. Because of their effort and of course not to leave behind the inspiration from my family especially my late dad, I managed to step my foot at the Mara Junior Science College in Kuala Trengganu. Studied there till SPM, before I could further my study to a much higher level. I always look up and wish to join them being an educator.

However after graduating, I embarked myself in IT field. At first I worked as a programmer then promoted to a system analyst post at one of the higher institution here in Malaysia. Working there really equipped me with tons of IT knowledge. Cosy and conducive working environment. Warm and friendly college and etc. Wow what a flashback. Let me cut this short. After several years working there, I applied for a course called "Kursus Perguruan Lepas Ijazah". To make this mumbling shorter, let me just mentioned, studied for a year and later I was qualified to be a teacher. But my opportunity bestowed by Allah is much more than that. I was accepted to be a lecturer in one of the Teacher's training Institute up north.

Yup. Since then I was so called a Lecturer a.k.a an Educator. The career that I was once dreamed off. And year after year continue, I still hold that title and promised to myself to do the best in me to educate the new generation. Here I am still there.

And, back to the title I was about to tell, after the evaluation process, I was interviewed by the two evaluators mentioned before in the previous blog. So the interviewed went on and on. And after the interview, my memory kept on flashing back what had happened during the interview session. Have you being through this. Some kind of feeling that you felt that you could performed better than what you have done. Yup, that what occurred to me. I don't know what the result would be. But I do hope I will success with flying colours, although deep in my heart I believe, I could do it much better.

And of course this kind of feeling just like a repetition image. It kept on wandering in your mind and you felt so occupied with this feeling and how hard I tried to let it go, it keep on wondering around. Well, as most motivators say, "Just let it out, tell your trusted friends, sooner it will fly away". It so true, I let it out, I expressed what I felt to those I trusted friends out there. And besides, my husband also suggested me to read "The Haikal Seven". Alhamdulillah, thanks to the Most Merciful God, Allah I'm now fully recovered from that uneasy feeling. I am now, back to my normal life, cheerful, enthusiasm like before, ready to fit in again. And my advise to friends out there, if you have problems just let it out, tell to your friend, sometime when you know someone is listening, that is good enough. Never kept any problem to yourself. Share it with your closest people around you. They might understand.

So that's all for the topic to keep or to go. Keep on reading, next time I'll continue with other interesting topic.

Till then....

No comments: