Monday, February 23, 2009

Rebate Online

On 14 February 2009, i logged on to pos online for car cash rebate. My kancil road tax and insurance has been renewed early February. So i figured by 14 February i was eligible for the rebate. Previously, my husband suggested me to go to the post office and claim the rebate(I should have followed his advice). I replied to him mentioning that i don't like to queue at the post office (although we are not queueing anymore cause we can take the number then find any seat in the post office before they called our number) and beside I should use the technology [this is my area and i earn my living with it], so that i don't have to be physically in the post office. I registered, filled in all the necessary information and successfully submitted my claim.

The system displayed that i will get my rebate after 3-4 working days. On 20th Feb, i logged on to the system to check for the claim. I acknowledged that my claim is still in process. The next day i checked again...still ini process. So i called the 1300300300 number asking for my rebate status. Luckily i don't have to wait long, a soft spoken guy from the service center answered and get my particulars. He said he will report my query and explained that it might be due to the system that caused the delay for my cash rebate. though in my head i thought that system should make their services much faster and easy. On the other hand the system doesn't function as it supposed to work.

Today, i checked the system again, and it's end up the same..

1 comment:

Azizah Aziz said...

Today i checked again the posonline system. Just imagine, when i view my transaction history, it display nothing, as is i never filled up the form before. So once again i filled up the form, and submit to the system. Again i got the statement mentioned that i have to wait for another 3 days for the system to process and acknowledge the bank for payment. And this time i printed the receipt in case the same thing happen.

Ha, hi hu, what to do...
I have to wait for another 3 days.