Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Car Parking

Everymorning after punching my yellow card or in other word "punch card", i will drive my car and park it somewhere near to my department building. Not really near, but very very near. Seem like if i could park infront of my office door i would do. But of course i wouldnt' coz my department is at the second floor of the building and that make my parking intention is impossible....Come on, i wouldn't do that if soo.

Last weekend, when i parked my car at the jitra market for groceries (Friday is the best day for grocery coz, i could't do it at other day due to officially must be in the office), i found a flyer that has something to do with the parking coupon....Wow, unbelievable.. never thought of paying for the parking in Jitra, though that what had been implemented in Alor Setar. But never come accross to me that someday all the jitra resident's that come for groceries at the pasar need to pay the car park coupon... He he..sob sob..

No comments: