Monday, February 23, 2009

Another Birthday

This morning, i was woken up by my phone alarm with a note "Birthday Cik Ngah". Ha ha, that very minute, i typed birthday wishes embeded with happy smiley animation and sent to my beloved sister. Wish her the most wonderful birthday ever. 23th Feb, I never missed wishing her happy birthday, though we are physically far located, she in east coast while me up here in nothern area...you are very near to me in my heart.

Later not very second, my phone beeping and i got a thank you message from her with additional "Wait for my free call" message. I wonder if i could switch to the same phone package as hers, which i guessed she is using prepaid hotlink compared to me using a postpaid celcom which i think the bill is so ridiculous and not worth paying ( the plan that i took is 250 bundle minute call duration and 20sms.- RM50 per month) and what i did paid most of the months is hunded over... When celcom said RM50 minute, of course it doesn't included the hidden item such as the itemised bill(rm3.00), telemanager enhanced(rm5.00) Call me tones(rm3.00 - of course this one i don't blame celcom), 5% monthly charges and chargeable usages, plus effective november last year all calls made to short codes such as 100 and 103 charged RM1.00 and RM2.00 respectively.

Thinking of switching to another provider but i don't know why, it always keep holding me on...
Might be due to the reasons
a. Most of my friends have this numbers
b. All my student also has this number
c. Don't have time to call the provider
d. Haven't decide which provider to choose
e. I love my number
f. My kids have already memorize this number.

Well someday, I will find the time....

No comments: