Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Faridah's Birthday


Just finished my breakfast at the umi's cafetaria this morning. So i followed the advise "Eat your breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar", I took a half plate of plain rice (of course the plate is still full, except the rice amount is reduced), compliment with cencaru sumbat, some anchovy, slices of cucumber and a must have sambal belacan prepared by mak teh.. And not forgetting the teh-o-ice....(i change my beverage menu today, and everyday..so everytime when came to the cafetaria, i couldn't say "air macam biasa" coz nothing "macam biasa" to expect.

I met my mentee's. They were about to started their breakfast. Ina, one of my mentee signaling her eyes toward Faridah (another mentee) mentioning "Puan, kelmarin birthday Faridah"....Opps I forgot her birthday and some other mentee too i guess.... Last year i bought in advance 20 mini tweeties, koala, bear, panda at the Bukit Bunga. Keep save in my locker at the office, and when the birthday come, i got something to give.. Regret, this year i didn't prepare that... so Here i wish to wish Faridah "Happy Sweet 20th Birthday Yesterday. Sorry I didn't have anything to give as a birthday present, but later when i have time i will find something for you"... Though i thought i a card will do just fine...


About Faridah : Celebrating 2oth birthday on 17 Feb 2009...A very humble, nice and sweet protege, soft spoken and easy to get along with. Hardworking and patient..


No comments: