Friday, July 8, 2011

A come back

Wow, it has been nearly a year i skipped composing any news on my blog. Blamed it to Mark Zuckerberg. After the existance of facebook, i rarely visit my blog. Facebook has been a phenomena several years back and it has of course affecting me. As so called a social network, i appreciate the effort. Just like the "jejak kasih", i was able to make contact to old friends that i never imagine i can meet again. Some of them from my ex-primary school(SKPC). A very old school in my village, but yet has produced so many successful career men and women. What i heard lately the school has become one of the most preferabble school by parents in the town. Proud of that. I even able to meet some of my friends from my secondary school (MRSM KT). I'm so surprised also, coz i couldn't imagine able to see again my former teachers via online.
Oops got an appointment, i'll be back.

No comments: